Sample Program Output Format

Mike Bertosh mbertosh at motioncontrol.org
Tue Mar 1 17:19:44 UTC 2005

Hi all,

Thanks for the replies Alan and Joel. I was able to capture the output and found that
the ELF file is located deep inside the build directory. I was able to convert this to an
S-record. Just in case anyone cares, I was able to find from the captured output that
the .exe file was made as a binary from the .nxe file. Once again thanks for
everyones help and time.

-Mike