powerpc mvme5500 clock off by factor of 150

Peter Dufault dufault at hda.com
Tue Mar 8 15:29:28 UTC 2005

On Mar 8, 2005, at 10:16 AM, Kate Feng wrote:

>  Peter,
> can you send me the source code you used for testing  or
> at least tell me what value you got for task_index of all
> the three tasks ? Is it 1 ?

The task index is the same as the number that is printed out as "TAx"
by "ticker", so it is 1, 2, and 3.  The program eventually runs, as a
matter of fact I had to go out for a few hours this morning, and I can
see that "30 seconds" have indeed finally gone by for the board.

The source code I'm using is what is in ticker without changes, but I'm
using 4.7, so you need to install the newer tool chain to reproduce the
RTEMS I'm using.

I'll explore a little more, but everything points to the decrementer
being masked off somehow.

Peter

Peter Dufault
HD Associates, Inc.