Clock not running (was Re: RTEMS4.7 and its tool chain (Re: powerpc mvme5500 clock off by factor of 150))

Peter Dufault dufault at hda.com
Tue Mar 8 23:12:05 UTC 2005

On Mar 8, 2005, at 5:10 PM, Till Straumann wrote:

> If you indeed missed to clear GT_GPP_Interrupt_Cause [which correspond
> to GT_GPP_Int0_Cause],
> I'd expect no change in behavior.

I did miss it, and I put it in but it didn't make any difference.  I
started going over the changes I've had to make to get things to work
and got back to where I had to move setting
"Cpu_table.exceptions_in_RAM" to TRUE before the call to
initialize_exceptions() since it was still zero in the CVS code, and at
that point I decided I should give up.  There are fundamental problems
with the exception handling that can only be addressed by starting with
something that works and moving forward, and I don't have time right
now.  Plus I don't think I should work on it until I get access to
those Marvell GT64260 documents.

Peter

Peter Dufault
HD Associates, Inc.