Eclipse Device Software Development Platform proposal

Jiri Gaisler jiri at gaisler.com
Fri May 13 14:37:23 UTC 2005

Simple eclipse plugins for embedded software development is
already available. There are plugins for both the Altera
Nios processor and for the ERC32/LEON rad-hard processors.
The later works well with RTEMS, and is also available in
source code:

http://www.gaisler.com/eclipse.html

and

http://www.gaisler.com/cdt/cdt.html

It allows seemless debugging on both simulator and target
hardware, using the GRMON simulator and target monitor.

Jiri.