CVS Access to 4.6.2 Trunk

Fri May 13 18:42:44 UTC 2005

Joel Sherrill <joel at OARcorp.com> wrote:
> Brett Swimley wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I've started a new project and thought I'd upgrade to RTEMS 4.6.2.
>> That upgrade is working OK.  But, is there a way I can get the most
>> recent changes to 4.6.2 from cvs?  I'm not sure how to go about this.
>>
>> Is there a specific tag or branch that I can check out, or are all of
>> the most recent changes going strictly into the 4.7 development path?
>

> Since you know how to use the RTEMS anonymous CVS, the command should
> be something like:
>
> cvs -d CVSROOT rdiff -r rtems-4-6-2 diff -u >DIFFFILE

Repeat after me ... Test before posting.. test before posting.

I think the above will give the difference between 4.6.2 and the HEAD
which is not what you want.  This command should be much closer
and seems to produce more of what I would expect.

cvs -d CVSROOT rdiff -r rtems-4-6-2 -r rtems-4-6-branch -u rtems