How to set what managers will be in RTEMS?

Ali Asgar Nasir aliasgar.nasir at patni.com
Mon May 23 03:51:17 UTC 2005

in your make file there will be a line which starts by the word "MANAGERS  =
io" ..u can add what managers u want on this line..... for eg if u require
semaphores and messaeg que managers then the line will look like "MANAGERS =
io message semaphore"...this make is in the o-optimize folder of your
application.