Stack filling.

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Fri May 27 06:34:48 UTC 2005

Hello,

I would like to change the score to fill the stack of a new task with a
value so stack usage can be estimated.

This allows the capture engine to show the stack usage on tasks created
before the capture engine has been initialised. I also means the RTEMS
monitor can show usage without the need for an extension being used.

The capture engine uses a value of 0xdeaddead and the stack checker uses
a different more complex pattern. I do not mind what is used so if you
have a preference for any reason please say.

Comments ?

Regards

--
  Chris Johns