How to mask IRQ

Eric Valette eric.valette at free.fr
Sun May 29 13:06:06 UTC 2005

leonp at plris.com wrote:

> In my case - both. When I have received IRQ5, i need to mask itself and IRQ4
> too.

OK. The current IRQ is always maked...

> Hmmm, may be I miss something.
> The dispatcher code I see in general looks like:
>
> void C_dispatch_irq_handler (CPU_Interrupt_frame *frame, unsigned int excNum)
> {
> register unsigned oldMask;                  /* old siu pic masks */
>     oldMask = ppc_cached_irq_mask;
>     ppc_cached_irq_mask = oldMask & SIU_IvectMask[irq];

<== the SIU_IvectMask[irq] is what I mean as currently it mask only the
current interrupt but could maks others. See comment in the table
initialization. In fact I was wrong I my first message the mak
possibility is currently at SIU level via this table.  Could be also
done at CPM but have no more doucmentation handy...

--
   __
  /  `                   	Eric Valette

Tel: +33 (0)2 99 85 26 76	Fax: +33 (0)2 99 85 26 76
E-mail: eric.valette at free.fr