Inter process communication

Jennifer Averett jennifer.averett at oarcorp.com
Mon May 9 20:08:45 UTC 2005

> Hi,
>

> I'm new to RTEMS but with a lot of questions:
>

> 1 .What is the best way of communication between different RTEMS tasks?
(I
> assume a RTEMS tasks is similar to a windows or linux program)

You may want to read the documentation for the various API's supported by
RTEMS (go to www.rtems.com and follow the documentation link).  See The
RTEMS Applications C User's Guide, RTEMS POSIX API User's Guide, and RTEMS
ITRON 3.0 API User's Guide.

> 2. Can somebody give me simple source code example for an IMFS?

Several of the psxtests depend upon the IMFS, one example is psxfile01.

> Thanks a lot

Jennifer