Cogent 637 board

Ed Sutter esutter at lucent.com
Thu Nov 3 14:48:59 UTC 2005

Camilo,
Send me the output of "tfs ls" at the uMON> prompt.
That will show you the flag settings of the file.

Also, if you're working from a PC you may be interested in another
tool I wrote called "uCon" (it's also free to download at the
microcross site).  At a minimum, it is a replacement for Hyperterminal,
but also provides a lot of extra stuff for embedded development needs:

- a terminal server so that you (and/or multiple users) can telnet into
   the pc that is connected to the target's com port for remote access of
   the RS-232 connection.

- a set of "simplified" servers (tftp, ftp, syslog, dhcp/bootp).
   "simplified" here means that they do not include the full set of
   features; however, usually have what is needed for basic embedded system
   stuff.

- programmable function keys, command logging, timestamping
- interactive scripting, detailed help, etc...

Ed