multilib question

Paul Whitfield paulw at omnitronics.com.au
Thu Nov 10 06:24:27 UTC 2005

Till Straumann wrote:
> I want to build gcc/newlib with the following variants:
>
> -mcpu=860 -soft-float
> -mcpu=603e -Dmpc8260
> -mcpu=604
> -mcpu=7400 -mabi=altivec -maltivec -mvrsave=yes
> -mcpu=7400 -mabi=altivec -maltivec -mvrsave=no
> -mcpu=7400 -mabi=altivec -mno-altivec
>
> how do I have to set the MULTILIB_xxx variables in 't-rtems' ?

Hi Till,

I asked a similar question a long time ago, and received
no answer, leading me to believe that it was not
possible to limit/change the multi lib variants.

I would be happy to discover my assumption was wrong!

Paul Whitfield

The information in this e-mail is intended for the addressee only.
Unauthorised use, copying, disclosure or distribution by anyone else
is prohibited. Please let us know immediately if you receive this
e-mail in error. Thank you.