How to use RTEMS building tools

sam samwun at telpacific.com.au
Sat Nov 19 01:02:06 UTC 2005

Thanks for the explaination. I basically want to install RTEMS into an
LPC2138 100/10M Ethernet QuickStart Board.
Reference: http://www.embeddedartists.com/products/boards/lpc2138_100eth.php
If I don't need to build an image (iso) file like building a custom
linux/bsd OS for the system installation, what procedure I have to
follow to build RTEMS into this board?
I found FreeBSD has RTEMS building tools, so I wonder if it is a useful
tool to use for this purpose..

Thanks
Sam