Request Example App Reading/Writing Files on Floppy

Tue Nov 22 00:40:51 UTC 2005

Aaron J. Grier wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 18, 2005 at 10:35:35AM -0600, Joel Sherrill <joel at OARcorp.com> wrote:
>
>>I am beginning to reimplement the ancient DOS based software that our
>>scout troop uses for Pinewood Derby timing.
>

> this better get on the wiki.  (:

I want it to.  :)  I just need some help getting kickstarted on it.
This is like number 1,000,000 on the things I really need to do list.

There are at least two needed plumbing jobs at home that I am avoiding
ahead of it. :)

--joel