Network problem - Gradually getting slower after time.

Ian Caddy ianc at goanna.iinet.net.au
Wed Nov 23 07:17:18 UTC 2005

Hi Joel,

The driver Jonas was talking about was not in the main source tree, as I
never got around to cleaning it up to make it processor
independant...sorry.  I gave him a copy of our driver some time ago
which he has put to use in his system.

Since then, Kevin Kirspel (I think) has also created an SMC driver
independantly and I have seen it in the main tree, although I must be
having a bad day, as I can't seem to find it in 4.6.5 or the head.

I don't think the bug will be in this driver as it was specific to the
way I had coded the original driver.

I have sent Kevin a copy of our driver, as he requested, but I would
also be happy to look through the mainline driver, if someone will point
me to it.

Talk to you soon,

Ian C.

--