Running RTEMS configure script from Eclipse

Samuel Bitton S.Bitton at sstl.co.uk
Wed Nov 23 11:06:21 UTC 2005

Hi

My development environment is based on Eclipse (with CDT) and Cygwin on a Windows platform.
Has any of you who use similar setting found a way of running the RTEMS configure script?
I'm trying to do it using the "Running External Tools" functionality but I get an exception error when the script is launched. I guess that's because Eclipse is trying to run the configure script as a windows program. I believe I have to tell Eclipse to run it on Cygwin but can't find how?
Any suggestions?

Thanks
Sam