RES: Running RTEMS configure script from Eclipse

Fabrício de Novaes Kucinskis fabricio at dea.inpe.br
Wed Nov 23 12:10:36 UTC 2005

Samuel,

I use Eclipse for Linux (Mandrake, in my case), and there's no problem with
this. I just ran a configure script using the "External Tools" feature,
without any problem.

Did you set the parameters in the "External Tools" dialog correctly? Just to
check:

Location: 			[your-path-to-configure-here]/configure
Working Directory: 	[parent-directory-of-your-bsp]
Arguments:			--target=XXXX, etc

Just to illustrate, in my case, it is:

Location: 			/opt/rtems-src/configure
Working Directory: 	/opt
Arguments:			--target=sparc-rtems --enable-bsp=erc32 --prefix=/opt/erc32

I hope this helps.
Regards,

Fabrício.