gcc --enable-libada configure flag

Wed Nov 23 16:00:35 UTC 2005

Hi,

Just for grins, I added --enable-libada to my gcc configure
and got these built and installed.

/home/joel/gcc-head-test/lib/gcc/arm-rtems4.7/4.2.0/adalib/libgnarl.a
/home/joel/gcc-head-test/lib/gcc/arm-rtems4.7/4.2.0/adalib/libgnat.a

They are not built multilib yet but there is a multilib.out file in the
libada build directory with these contents:

.;
thumb;@mthumb
fpu;@mhard-float

Does anyone know enough to finish the magic to finish multilibing them?
I looked at the libiberty Makefile.in and it doesn't have THAT much
multilib specific magic.

Any takers?