gcc --enable-libada configure flag

Ralf Corsepius ralf.corsepius at rtems.org
Wed Nov 23 16:28:07 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-11-23 at 10:00 -0600, Joel Sherrill  wrote:
> Hi,

> They are not built multilib yet but there is a multilib.out file in the
> libada build directory with these contents:
>
> .;
> thumb;@mthumb
> fpu;@mhard-float
>
> Does anyone know enough to finish the magic to finish multilibing them?
> I looked at the libiberty Makefile.in and it doesn't have THAT much
> multilib specific magic.
>
> Any takers?

To getting started:

* add the block starting with "if test "${srcdir}" = "."; then " near
line 20/ending with AC_CONFIG_AUX_DIR from libiberty/configure.ac to
libada/configure.ac.

* add the AC_CONFIG_COMMANDS block at the end of libiberty/configure.ac
and add it to the end of libada/configure.ac.

Ralf