mvme2600 netdemo: "

rtwas rtwas at comcast.net
Thu Oct 13 12:01:22 UTC 2005

Hello,

Joel Sherrill <joel at OARcorp.com> wrote:

> rtwas wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm still trying to get "netdemo" to work.

.
.
.

> It you don't have the interrupt map, the most it can do is recognize
> the PCI device ID.  It won't work but it is a good sign.

What else do I need to get the interrupts working?

I assume you mean that everything about networking should work find
except it can't answer
interrupts. Is this correct?

In a earlier post:

Joel Sherrill:
 >What CPU is in the mvme260x?  Till.. is it worth making the
 >mvme260x another recognized BSP variant?

Till Straumann:
 >I hope not. Minimal differences should be detected at run-time
 >and not require rebuilding.

It sounds like Till is saying the bsp for the 2307 should handle the
260x variant but
if interrupts are'nt working, I don't see how networking could have ever
worked. If networking
does'nt/has'nt worked, then it seems to me the 260x is not properly
addressed by the 2307 bsp.

Robert W.