RES: List trouble?

Thu Oct 20 13:31:20 UTC 2005

Fabrício de Novaes Kucinskis (UOL) wrote:
>>>Is only my trouble?
>>
>>No apparently just quiet. :)
>

> I think there is a problem; I sent a message to the list two days ago and it
> was no referred to the list.

If you are subscribed and send a message to the list, it will show
up on this page whether or not someone answers it.

http://www.rtems.com/ml/rtems-users/2005/october/date1.html

I don't see any email from you there so that leads to this...

It is possible that you subscribed from one address and sent it from
another.  The list software rejects any email that is not from a
subscriber to avoid spam.  For example, subscribed with a work address
and sent from home.