Status of certain include files - rtems cvs

Mon Oct 24 16:00:01 UTC 2005

Brett Swimley wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm working with the current CVS sources of rtems, and am curious as to
> why certain include files, notably telnetd.h and pty.h are not
> installed.  With 4.6.x, they were installed in the /lib/include/rtems
> directory.

telnetd is not part of cpukit (yet?) and thus is only installed when you
build for a particular BSP -- not multilib.

Ralf.. the only contents left in c/src/libnetworking are rtems_telnetd
and pppd.  Is it time to consider moving them?