TFS file system accessable through RTEMS ftp server

Ed Sutter esutter at lucent.com
Tue Oct 11 14:30:09 UTC 2005

Jonas,
Yep, the hooks that I have for TFS with RTEMS don't include that.
TFS doesn't support a directory hierarchy, so the hookup would simply
map to TFS's ability to list the current set of stored files...

At the moment I don't have a target running RTEMS so I can't
really test this under RTEMS; however, here's the code that would
be used to do the list...

This simplest form would be tfsls() below, which just dumps all
files.  The tfsvls() after that, just includes some of the file
header information in the output.

void
tfsls(void)
{
     TFILE *tfp;

     tfp = (TFILE *)0;

     while((tfp = mon_tfsnext(tfp))) {
         mon_printf(" %s\n",TFS_NAME(tfp));
     }
}

int
tfsvls(void)
{
     int tot;
     char flags[16];
     TFILE *tfp;

     tot = 0;
     tfp = (TFILE *)0;

     mon_printf(" Name                     Size    Location  Flags  Info\n");
     while((tfp = mon_tfsnext(tfp))) {
         tot++;
         mon_tfsctrl(TFS_FBTOA,TFS_FLAGS(tfp),(long)flags);
         mon_printf(" %-20s  %7d  0x%08x  %-5s  %s\n",
             TFS_NAME(tfp),TFS_SIZE(tfp),
             TFS_BASE(tfp),*flags != 0 ? flags: " ",TFS_INFO(tfp));
     }
     return(tot);
}

This help?