Status of certain include files - rtems cvs

Mon Oct 24 20:28:39 UTC 2005

Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-10-24 at 11:00 -0500, Joel Sherrill  wrote:
>

>>Ralf.. the only contents left in c/src/libnetworking are rtems_telnetd
>>and pppd.  Is it time to consider moving them?
>
> No. At least not before somebody cleans up the code for not to include
> any BSP-specific header. Last time I checked them, both depended on
> BSP-specific headers.

It looks Ok to me now unless I am missing something.

telnet uses these:

$ grep -r ^#include *  | sed -e 's/^.* [<\"]//' -e 's/[\">].*$//' | sort -u
arpa/inet.h
config.h
netinet/in.h
rtems/bspIo.h
rtems/error.h
rtems.h
rtems/libio.h
rtems/pty.h
rtems/rtems_bsdnet.h
rtems/shell.h
rtems/telnetd.h
stdio.h
stdlib.h
string.h
sys/socket.h
termios.h
unistd.h

The list for pppd is longer but I don't see anything obvious that is BSP
specific.  Maybe this has been cleaned up since the last time either of
us looked.

Do you want me to move rtems_telnetd to cpukit/libnetworking?

--joel