[Fwd: Re: RES: Developent Environments for RTEMS]

Jiri Gaisler jiri at gaisler.com
Thu Sep 1 22:25:19 UTC 2005

For those who like graphical IDEs for software development,
we have now released a new version of the eclipse/cdt plugin
for leon2/3. The plugin requires eclipse-3.1 and the new
cdt-3.0.0. It is installed using the eclipse software update
mechnism, see :

http://www.gaisler.com/eclipse/cdt/

The plugin can display the current plug&play information
of leon3 systems, and has also a leon2/AT697 register
display. Here is a screen dump on what it can look like:

http://www.gaisler.com/eclipse/cdt/eclipse.gif

To debug on leon hardware, you need grmon-1.1.1 or later.

There is no support for ERC32 (yet), but the plugin is
provided in full source code under GPL so feel free to
add it ...