Leon3 was Re: Call for SPARCengine 1e BSP

Thu Sep 8 13:22:35 UTC 2005

> If you really want some cheap SPARC hardware,
> why not get a low-cost FPGA board (~ $500) and
> put a LEON3 on it. There is a stable RTEMS bsp
> for it (yes, I will soon merge it in to the main tree)
> and the VHDL code and development tools are free.

I want to get to a 4.7 branching point so please
try to do it soon. :)

Did you see my question about how start.S is copying
initialized data from ROM to RAM but the linkcmds
doesn't appear to put the initialized data in ROM.
This is on the CVS head.

Also if someone could report on the LEON BSPs being
OK in 4.6.4 and 4.6.99.2, it would be nice.

Thanks Jiri.

--joel