Please Report RTEMS Results

Angelo Fraietta newsgroups at smartcontroller.com.au
Fri Sep 9 23:16:50 UTC 2005

Joel Sherrill wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It should come as no surprise that no single person has all the
> boards in the RTEMS source tree.  In that light, I am begging users
> to report on their success or failure with particular boards and
> versions.

I am using 4.6.0pre5 (I have not updated for a while because I am trying
to get my thesis finished)
Do you want a report on that (it is quite old)?
--
Angelo Fraietta

PO Box 859
Hamilton NSW 2303

Home Page

http://www.smartcontroller.com.au/~angelo/

There are those who seek knowledge for the sake of knowledge - that is
CURIOSITY
     Bernard of Clairvaux (1090 - 1153)