_Watchdog_Insert loops infinitely

Tue Sep 13 17:12:24 UTC 2005

Given the age of your RTEMS, there are a few watchdog PRs which might be
this.  Read each PR for details

PR807 - nesting interrupts/iSR withing task type of scenario
PR654 - timers in each tasks' TCB were not reinitialized when
         a TCB was reused.
PR430 - volatile added plus ISR disable section adjusted

PR430 was committed on 18 July 2003.

Using the wayback machine, I am betting you are hitting PR430
but the others are bad as well.

--joel