Any New 4.6.4 Issues

Wed Sep 14 13:11:26 UTC 2005

Angelo Fraietta wrote:
> How do I find the status of
> filesystem/649
> ATA driver hangs on initialisation with No primary IDE

http://www.rtems.com/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl

and view the PR.

On this one, no one has provided any feedback in GNATS.
I remember discussions on the mailing list.  Do you remember
if any suggestions on what to try or what was happening
were made?  It would be nice at least to get URLs to these
discussions in the PR.

If you have a solution in your back pocket, it would be
welcomed. :)

--joel