PR469 IDE problem, was: Re: Any New 4.6.4 Issues

Angelo Fraietta newsgroups at smartcontroller.com.au
Fri Sep 16 03:56:33 UTC 2005

Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-09-16 at 08:18 +1000, Angelo Fraietta wrote:
>
>>cp: $1/install-sh: No such file or directory
>
> This $1 is strange. Which shell are you using?
bash on OSX

>>configure.ac: installing `$1/install-sh'
>>configure.ac:     error while copying
>>cp: $1/mkinstalldirs: No such file or directory
>>configure.ac: installing `$1/mkinstalldirs'
>>configure.ac:     error while copying
>>cp: $1/missing: No such file or directory
>>configure.ac: installing `$1/missing'
>>configure.ac:     error while copying
>>aclocal.m4:28: require version 1.7.2, but have 1.6.3
>
>                 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> You are using the wrong version of automake.

I have that chugging away now after installing new autoconf and automake

While I am waiting for it to finish bootstrap, I can discuss a new
problem with this build

Before applying this patch, I decided to build my application with 4.6.4
as it stands now before attempting to fix the ATA

My configure was

--target=i386-rtems --prefix=/opt/rtems \
    --enable-cxx --disable-tests --enable-networking \
    --enable-posix --enable-itron

When I try to build my app, I get the following error

make: *** No rule to make target
`/opt/rtems/lib/gcc-lib/i386-rtems/3.2.3/include/c++/deque', needed by
`o-optimize/baseshel.o'.  Stop.

I assume this means that I have to define something in my makefile or
configure. Any suggestions

--
Angelo Fraietta

PO Box 859
Hamilton NSW 2303

Home Page

http://www.smartcontroller.com.au/~angelo/

There are those who seek knowledge for the sake of knowledge - that is
CURIOSITY
     Bernard of Clairvaux (1090 - 1153)