Any New 4.6.4 Issues

Angelo Fraietta newsgroups at smartcontroller.com.au
Fri Sep 16 04:05:52 UTC 2005

Joel Sherrill wrote:
> Angelo Fraietta wrote:
>

>> Joel Sherrill wrote:
>>
> Have you tried inserting debug printk's into the in/out methods and
> getting a trace of what is going on?  If you can narrow it down to
> some specific hardware check loop that is hanging, someone might be able
> to help more.

I did all this a while back; however, I'll wait and see if what Thomas
does helps before I go back through my archives

--
Angelo Fraietta

PO Box 859
Hamilton NSW 2303

Home Page

http://www.smartcontroller.com.au/~angelo/

There are those who seek knowledge for the sake of knowledge - that is
CURIOSITY
     Bernard of Clairvaux (1090 - 1153)