Timing of 4.6.5

Fri Sep 16 13:26:11 UTC 2005

Hi,

I am leaving early today and going to be out of town this weekend.
That is discouraging me from cutting a release today.  I don't like
things to be rushed on Fridays. :)

Also there is the long lingering PR469 IDE issue which appears to
be coming to a resolution and Chris Johns has some capture engine
fixes he would like in.

I am going to wait the weekend to let things settle out and give these
things a chance to get in.