Building RTEMS without test samples

Samuel Bitton S.Bitton at sstl.co.uk
Tue Sep 27 10:39:22 UTC 2005

Do you have a proper work around to suggest please.

Although Leon Pollak says that the problem can be ignored as the library is built by the time the test suits starts being built, as far as I can tell, even if the BSP library is built, it is not installed in the final specified directory (i.e. /opt/rtems-4.6/i386-rtems/obc386) as this actually happens after the test suit compilation.

Thanks