http demo application

Tue Sep 27 13:15:47 UTC 2005

Hi,

I am trying to get the http/ftp demo application running on the
pc simulator qemu.  I have the "netdemo" application running so
the stack, driver, and basic configuration are OK.

Can someone confirm that the httpd network demo works for them?

Any hints, example initialization, advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.