Problem when trying to build hello_world_c

Fabrício de Novaes Kucinskis fabricio at dea.inpe.br
Tue Sep 27 19:28:17 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I was using RTEMS 4.0.0, and just upgraded to the 4.6.4 release. In the
4.0.0 version, I built applications using sparc-rtems-gcc with the "-rtems"
switch.

After install binutils, gcc, newlib, gdb, and build the RTEMS, I tried to
build a sample program (hello_world_c) to test the instalation, but I the
gcc compiler didn't recognized the "-rtems" switch. I found that it isn't
suported anymore.

So, I tried to use make, but got this error message:

	Makefile:33: /Makefile.inc: No such file or directory
	Makefile:35: no file name for `include'
	Makefile:36: /make/leaf.cfg: No such file or directory
	make: *** No rule to make target `/make/leaf.cfg'.  Stop.

I'm sure that the RTEMS_MAKEFILE_PATH is pointing to the right directory.
What can be happening?
Thanks in advance,

Fabrício de Novaes Kucinskis - DEA / INPE