Call for SPARCengine 1e BSP

Jiri Gaisler jiri at gaisler.com
Wed Sep 7 23:10:42 UTC 2005

This particular fpga (xc3s500) is slightly too small
for a full leon3 system. We provide a custom leon3
board with xc3s1500 for $750 :

http://www.xilinx.com/xlnx/xebiz/designResources/ip_product_details.jsp?sGlobalNavPick=&sSecondaryNavPick=&category=-1211310&iLanguageID=1&key=GR-XC3S-1500

but there are other boards from Avnet and Nuhorizon for around $500.

Jiri.