RTEMS and PC/104, PC/104+

Mon Sep 19 13:06:55 UTC 2005

Dusatko, John E. wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Has anyone developed or used RTEMS for the PC/104 or PC/104+ platforms and if so, which ones (CPU, board company, etc.)?

At least two different configurations of a Versalogic Bobcat have
seen RTEMS on them.  I updated the pc386 BSP wiki page to reference
this info last week.

http://www.rtems.com/wiki/index.php/Pc386

PC-104 is really nothing but a form factor so it is more an
issue of sticking with NICs with drivers than anything else.
The pc386 BSP seems to work well enough across enough hardware
that we seldom hear reports.