Exiting Init function: Difference between 4.6.0 and 4.6.5 ?

Alan Cudmore Alan.P.Cudmore at nasa.gov
Mon Apr 24 14:09:14 UTC 2006

Thanks for the help. I'm going to change my Init function to call
rtems_task_delete(RTEMS_SELF).

Can anyone verify that something changed between 4.6.0 and 4.6.5 that
would make my code end up in _Internal_error_Occurred if I just let
the Init routine end?
( I'm going off to trace the code now.. )

Thanks,
Alan