PATCH for rtems - pci.h

Ralf Roesch ralf.roesch at cantastic.de
Thu Apr 13 20:03:49 UTC 2006

Joel Sherrill wrote:
> Ralf Corsepius wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 2006-04-13 at 16:48 +0200, Ralf Rösch wrote:
>>

>>> My mips-rtems tool chain produces linker errors when pci_x_y_z
>>> functions
>>> are declared "extern",
>>>

>> Which errors? Which gcc version?
>>

>>> defining them "static" solves the problem.
>>>

>> My local GCC doesn't produce any error nor do I understand why changing
>> extern inline to static inline should help.
>>

> I also don't see any warnings like this from any target or BSP on my
> most recent
> test sweep of CVS. Is this with RTEMS CVS or 4.6? What tool
> versions/arguments
> are you using?
>
>> Ralf
>>

> --joel

Sorry I will be out of office next 10 days, so I can't give you not all
answers right now.
Currently I'm working with the latest RTEMS CVS. I have built a cross
toolchain running
under cygwin. GCC is 4.0.3,  binutils, newlib, gdb is latest CVS from
sourceware.org. The tool chain has been configured for mips-rtems.

Ralf