Problems building RTEMS for M68k in CYGWIN environment

Chris Welch cwelch at neumes.com
Sat Apr 22 17:20:35 UTC 2006

Watch out for definitions for the Microchip tools as well.  I got badly
burned with very strange make errors that took a couple of days to isolate
to the definitions set up for Microchip tools.

I believe you'll find them if you search for anything with MCC in your
environment variables.

----
Chris Welch, Neumes Consulting, PC and UNIX Solutions
mailto:cwelch at neumes.com (613)797-7831 FAX:(613)838-5602
http://www.neumes.com