UPnP and RTEMS

Nigel Spon nigel at adi.co.nz
Tue Aug 8 21:25:42 UTC 2006

On 09/08/2006, at 4:40 AM, Brett Swimley wrote:

> We're considering using UPnP in an RTEMS device to ease in device
> discovery and configuration from a host PC.  Has anyone done this
> with RTEMS, and if so, would you be willing to share any tips and
> techniques (including any downsides to implementing)?

Um, er, looked at this at once... quite closely... and decided to use
Apples Bonjour instead...

---
" I was taken out into a pleasant exercise yard and offered a cigarette.
After a few moments I perceived a line of gentlemen with rifles. They
were
looking in my direction. I looked around, but I could not see the
target."

Nigel Spon
ADInstruments Ltd, Dunedin, NZ