UPnP and RTEMS

Paul Whitfield paulw at omnitronics.com.au
Thu Aug 10 00:17:00 UTC 2006

Nigel Spon wrote:

> On 09/08/2006, at 4:40 AM, Brett Swimley wrote:
>
>> We're considering using UPnP in an RTEMS device to ease in device
>> discovery and configuration from a host PC.  Has anyone done this with
>> RTEMS, and if so, would you be willing to share any tips and
>> techniques (including any downsides to implementing)?
>
> Um, er, looked at this at once... quite closely... and decided to use
> Apples Bonjour instead...

So does that mean you have successfully ported Bonjour to RTEMS?

I am on the cusp of implementing device discover and something like
Bonjour sounds perfect.

Regards

Paul

The information in this e-mail is intended for the addressee only.
Unauthorised use, copying, disclosure or distribution by anyone else
is prohibited. Please let us know immediately if you receive this
e-mail in error. Thank you.