YAFFS or JFFS for RTEMS

Alexander I. Shaykhrazeev alexsh at design.morion.ru
Thu Aug 17 02:39:19 UTC 2006

Sorry, for wrong information.
It's great that it's flase, becouse we also need this fs port on RTEMS.
Is there another POSIX compatible fs for RTEMS?
What kind of media are you using? We are using DiskOnChip G3/G4 (with
modified TrueFFS/SureFS) and planing to migrate to Intel StrataFlash P3.
Our company are developing our own SBC's using Freescale CPU's and using
them in our products.

--
Alexander I. Shaykhrazeev
Morion Inc.