Networking support for Linux target

Ali Asgar Nasir aliasgar.nasir at patni.com
Wed Aug 23 03:50:49 UTC 2006

Navin,

The confiure command should contain the target processor on which u r going
to port the OS. The Pentium machine which u r using is the host
machine...What is your final target on which u want to port the OS? If it is
the same home machine(Pentium), then the configure command should have the
field "-enable-rtemsbsp = i386-rtems".

Regards
Ali