Second ANN: RTEMS open class in Munich/Germany, Oct. 10-13 2006

Thomas Doerfler Thomas.Doerfler at imd-systems.de
Thu Aug 24 09:39:13 UTC 2006

Hello,

this is our second announcement, so everybody interested: now is the
time to register, later might be too late :-)

We are currently planning another open RTEMS class in munich/germany to
start on October 10th, 2006. Maybe you or some of your colleagues like
to join in? See our updated website

http://www.imd-systems.de/index.php?id=rtems_class&L=1

for more details.

As a special offer we have reduced the class fee, if multiple attendees
will join in from the same company.

If you or your colleagues are interested to attend, please download  the
registration form from our website, fill it out and send it back to us
by fax or contact us again by email.

wkr,
Thomas Doerfler.

D-82178 Puchheim          Germany