Comparision RTEMS <-> eCos

Ole Hansen Ole at danelec.dk
Thu Aug 10 22:57:39 UTC 2006

Hello Evgeny Belyanco

We have successfully been using RTEMS for AT91RM9200 on
our 'own' boards for more than a year now.
The best way to debug your AT91RM9200 is via JTAG and BDI2000 - debugger.
BDI2000 will also allow you to program your FLASH.
We are using UBOOT for loading RTEMS via DHCP/TFTPBOOT from a Linux-host.

regards

ole at danelec.dk

html#AEN2041

Is AT91RM9200 RTEMS port allow GDB remote debugging over Ethernet?

Evgeny Belyanko
* E-mail: ea at kbkcc.ru