Xilinx IP core drivers for RTEMS- diff attached

Chris Caudle chris at chriscaudle.org
Thu Dec 7 16:17:58 UTC 2006

> hardcore ppc405's in the virtex 2 pro, virtex4 fx, and to be released
> virtex5 fx.

Actually Virtex5 is going to be based on 440.  I'm not sure yet if it is
actually a 440 core, or the new lower power 460 core.  Either way, I think
it is different enough you will probably want either a separate BSP, or
you will want to rework the 405 BSP so that you can build with different
compiler flags, kind of like the i386 BSP can be built with flags to
compile for 386, 486, 586, etc.

--
Chris Caudle