Bugzilla active

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Wed Dec 13 06:29:03 UTC 2006

Hi all,

Bugzilla is up and running. You can access it here:

  https://www.rtems.org/bugzilla/

If you posted patches or raised bugs on this list please open a bug with
the details and attach any patches.

The old GNATS database has been moved over and with that move a number
of accounts have been created. If you posted a bug to GNATS you should
have an account how-ever it will be locked. I suggest you try and create
an account with the email address you want. If the account exists email
me with the details and I will unlock the account and send you a new
password.

We are looking to have all bug email posted to a list. You can find
details of the list here: