Buildung Tools for m68k-RTEMS 4.6.99.3 on Cygwin Host

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Wed Dec 20 22:00:19 UTC 2006

frank.ueberschar at dsa-volgmann.de wrote:

> Bootstrap on MSYS does not yet work for me
> as a newer version of automake(1.10) is needed.

It may need a later version. I have not paid much attention to the
versions here for a while and a later automake could be needed. I will
get back to this soon.

There is a 'hack' which needs to be set up and is documented in the Wiki:

http://www.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/MinGW_Tools_for_Windows#Setting_Up_MinGW

relating to the /etc/fstab. Are the paths ok ?

You can always try to build a later version on Windows using the MSYS
shell. You may need to install the MSYS Developer Tool kit. It is
available from the MinGW web site.

Regards
Chris