no return from rtems_task_wake_after

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Tue Dec 5 15:10:01 UTC 2006

Samuel Bitton wrote:
> No only CONFIGURE_APPLICATION_NEEDS_CLOCK_DRIVER.
> Is TIMER_DRIVER also necessary? I'd have though for tasking only the clock driver was necessary as this is the one which provides the RTEMS tick.

It is clock driver not timer driver.  The timer driver is only used by
the tmtests.

It sounds like you are not getting clock ticks.  See if you are calling
rtems_clock_tick.

If you can break and look at variables, check out
_Watchdog_Ticks_since_boot.
If it is zero, then you aren't getting a tick.
--joel