Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender or *mailing list problems*

Shawn Nock nock at email.arizona.edu
Sun Feb 5 04:58:53 UTC 2006

Sorry to pollute the list, but there is no way to automatically
unsubscribe from this list. [e.g. website unsubscribe link doesn't
accept confirmation reply, rtems-users-unsubscribe at rtems.com does not
accept mail, and rtems-users-owner does not accept mail ].

My final option is to bother all of you. Please accept my apologies.
Would someone fix the automated unsubscribe methods and/or manually
remove me. My brief stint with RTEMS was fun, but alas it is no more...

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Shawn